Monday, October 31, 2011

(today's zomby) AND THE DEATH OF THE OCTO-BEARD

That's what he looks like to me!

Happy Halloween, everybody!

Many people celebrate Halloween by applying disgusting and unpleasant things to their faces. I'm celebrating by removing one from mine. You see, all this month I have been participating in the Octobeard challenge at BuzzFeed. Today was the end of the month, so I was finally able to rid myself of this crumb-collecting, itchy, bristly, uncomfortable monstrosity.

Just for the sake of history, though, I decided to commemorate the death of the Octobeard with a little movie. Enjoy!



And here's a little photo montage, tracing the Octobeard from its beginning to its end.

The evolution of itchiness.

Those last two pictures were taken today, about 20 minutes apart.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: Tomorrow, November 1, 2011, is the beginning of National Novel Writing Month. Once again, I will be participating in this event and will therefore have less time to spend on this blog for the next 30 days. But that doesn't mean I'll be going away. I plan to keep doing occasional Zomby cartoons, for instance, and there will (hopefully) be updates now and again on my NaNoWriMo progress. So stay tuned!